In the Community
If you see us out and about in the community, stop by and say hello!
We are dedicated to helping the communities we serve through support of programs that benefit area youth as well as non-profit organizations and initiatives that contribute to the well being of all citizens.
As a family-owned community bank with roots dating back to 1969, Citizens First Bank is proud of its role in helping people and businesses grow and thrive in Viroqua, Sparta, Trempealeau, Viola, and Centerville.
Here’s how we’ve grown:
- 1969 – Purchase of First National Bank of Viroqua and Farmers State Bank of Viola
- 1999 – Citizens State Bank in Trempealeau and M&I Bank branch in Sparta are added to the group
- 2005 – Citizens State Bank and First National Bank of Viroqua merge to create Citizens First Bank
- 2006 – Centerville branch added
- 2014 – Sparta branch moves to new building on 835 W. Wisconsin St.
We are pleased to provide jobs and contribute to the vitality of the communities we serve. In an area rich with fertile farmland and hard-working people, we have always had close ties to farming and agriculture. Our love of the land and community comes through in the services we provide to our customers.
We make decisions daily that impact the lives of our neighbors, friends, and community members. We take that job seriously. When you need a loan or financial assistance, you can rely on us for professional, top-quality service.